Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Paper Backpacks




Well, my youngest started school yesterday. I was pretty sad to see my lil' buddy get on the bus and leave me...all alone:( So, in honor of school starting, I made this cutie patootie backpack from a template I found on Splitcoast Stampers. I had to make it boyish, but it turned out cute anyway. I think I'll stash these away for a test day or something like that. Green is in honor of Dallin...my green boy. I used Olive B&T paper from CTMH, New England Ivy CS from CTMH, ribbon and silver eyelets...oh, and the chocolate Brad, too.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Way too cute! I absolutely LOVE this! I wish I was at scoll to get one of these! Your are an inspiration to all who craft beside(behind) you!

Poirier Family said...

WOW!!! That is to cool. You come up with such great ideas.

AaronB said...

That is just too cute. Thanks for sharing!!
aaron

Blackberry Bratt said...

So your littlest is off to school huh? How does that feel? What are your plans for those hours of, shall we say..."freedom"? I'm sure you will continue to be a busy momma. But do you have any adventures planned as well?

Wendy said...

I can't believe your youngest is already in school! How is that possible? I'm sorry that I didn't even think of mentioning we were going to be in WA (I thought Spokane was really far from you). I would have loved to see you.

Anonymous said...

you really are amazing! i want this template!