Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sketch challenge...two versions



I have never participated in a sketch challenge before...so here goes. This is from one of my favorite blogs, inkastamp. I had to do two cards today, so I used this sketch to do both. They both use Papertrey Inc and CTMH stamps and cardstock. The patterned paper is just stuff I have had in my stash forever. This one was for my brother, Ben. He is all the way in Texas, so it is a sad reminder of how far away they are whenever I have to send a card. My boys liked this one...much better than the next one. This one was for a gal that I visit teach each month. She is such a girly girl, so it was nice to get to play with girly purple and pink for once. I have to say that the twill ribbon used here, by Papertrey, is the most luxurious stuff!! It is almost glossy...pretty cool for twill.


No comments: