Thursday, September 24, 2009

Baby pages




Oh, I love getting the chance to make girl pages. Don't get me wrong...I love my boys and wouldn't trade them for anything. HOWEVER, as a scrapper, it is nice to be able to make froofy (sp?) pages once in a while!! So, I thank my brothers and in-laws that have girls so I can have the opportunity to add a lil' bling and shhhhwankiness to my books:) I was able to visit an Archivers store while I was visiting NC. These were some of the goodies I found.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Great paper! Don't you love a good find? You did an awesome job Karen :)

Heidi said...

I'm so glad you posted these. I wanted to see what you two were up to. You'll have to send me an email with a pic of that second one, so I can see what you wrote. Cute, cute pages of an adorable baby ;) Tee hee hee