Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Michael's card...and COPICS



So, I have begun my journey into the Copic world. I was not gunna do it! I was NOT even going to venture into that place, but...my CTMH marker had a crack and dried out. PLUS, when I color with reg markers, I can always see the brush strokes. SO, I stayed away from any stamp that had to be colored in. NOPE. Not gunna do it. THEN, Miss Katie Lou let me peek into Copic land. Ummmm...they're really nice...really really nice. They are alcohol ink and blend PERFECTLY. Oooh, and you can refill them and replace the lil' nibs without buying new markers...and you can even AIRBRUSH with them. Okay, so...here I am now. Budgeting to buy 6 a month.:) What's next? (By the way, I don't want an answer to that question! My craft room is gettin' kinda full)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it love it love it! You is getting real good at this stuff! I love that I can share in the excitement of it all.