Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pink, Pink, and a lil' more Pink










I have a stash of girly stuff that I rarely get to play with. I finally put my foot down. I got together some of my favorites, ordered some pics of my neices, and went to work. Mom and I made these pages of our Gracie:) Thanks, Heidi, for dressing her in pink, just for these pages:) Then, with a few left overs and my new stamps from iCopic, Verve, and Stamps of Life, I made some cards that HAVE to go to some sweeties I know:) Aaah, I guess I am ready to handle blues and greens again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!! You made that look AMAZING!! YOu have a talent there! If there was eer a reason to start using Copics, here it is!
Nicley played Karen.

Heidi said...

Now that's a cute baby! Ask Katie if she recognizes the outfit ;)

Katie(anonymous) said...

yes, I do recognize that outfit! I would dress her in cherries forever :) She's a real cutie! Just like her sister.