Thursday, April 5, 2012

Something blue...

We had milk for "washin'" the desserts down. I love the crafe I found at Target...$4!




Michael helped me make the turquoise chocolate accents for the brownie bites:)


The whole shabang!

April 1st marked 50 years of my in laws' marriage. What a fabulous day it was. We tried to keep it secret, but Dick kept asking and prodding for weeks. It was tough to keep our stories straight. Tom's sister, Patty, had to email us to keep us up to date on the latest story we were sticking to. Tom's brother, Mike, and his sister Jodi and fam came in to join us. Sharon's sister, Carolynn and her hubby drove over from Yakima as well. It was so fun to see everyone together. Sharon and Dick were so happy. It was such a special day...full of emotion and love. It was remarkable. I will always remember it.

I was in charge of the dessert table...WOO HOO! It was fun collecting blue and turquoise items.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

cute, karen :)

Heidi said...

Waiting on some Easter posts. I KNOW you did SOMETHING great for Easter :)