Friday, July 13, 2012

Stitch Away



I love Bakers Twine now. I was a little hesitant at first because I have really liked using waxy flax. Close To My Heart came out with a ruler with little holes in it for using a piercing tool. You can choose any increment, so I chose one that was three apart. I really like the stitched look. Since I bought a spool of the blue twine, I didn't worry about using so much:) I also pulled out my embossing powder that has been stashed for too long. I used some silver powder that I bought when I was 18. It is so smooth when it melts! Most of the brands that are around now are a little chunky or don't melt together as much. I wish I could still get that brand. OH! AND! I got to use my new chevron stamp from Impress on the title letters. I am falling into the chevron craze.

No comments: