Sunday, June 2, 2013

So many ideas, so little time

I love creating. I love making gifts and scrapbooking and baking and playing with photos and and and...oh, yeah. I forgot. I work full time, too. I have depended on crafting for my outlet since I got married 15 years ago. I feel instant stress relief when I get to play in my craft room. This, however, does not happen as often as it used to. In fact, I rarely get to. Something has to give. I gotta do something to get back into my room. Having three boys heavily involved with sports and working full time is the reason I don't get to .  
Anyway, these are some of my latest attempts  at crafting. I get a monthly stamp shipment from Stamps of Life. She has some really fun stamps and sayings to with them. I look forward to them every month. I think she mostly does card type, though, not as much for the scrapbook. I may have to say goodbye to that monthly shipment. I really need to spend my time scrappin'. 


Scott, my goonie, wanted a Napoleon Dynamite party. It was too funny. His cake was white cake with bavarian cream in the middle. Scrummy. His Nana even found him Moose Tracks ice cream.


No comments: