Saturday, August 22, 2009

10th Anniversary


Yes, I am 2 years behind on my scrappin'. This school thing doesn't exactly allow for much "me" time. I have had this paper for quite a while and I was excited to finally get to use it! It is all glittery and I have VERY few occasions that will permit the use of glitter in my house:) Pretty simple layout...what a fun night that was. We went to El Gauchos and had a delicious dinner. He pretended to look at another woman walking into the restaurant. I spun around to see who it could be...only to turn back around and see a ring on my plate. I guess he gets points for the ring...definitely NOT for the method of surprise!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a classic :)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that he even stood still long enough to TAKE the picture!!!