Wednesday, August 5, 2009

CHERRIES! FINALLY!




I am really on a cherry kick lately. I am searching for cherries in paper, stencils, stamps, etc. Then, when we were at our last CTMH meeting, Patti pulled out some cherries that she cut with her Cricut! YEAH!! I was a tad bit excited. Then she showed us how to cut vinyl with the Cricut. SO, I cut some of these cherries out and made my exchange for next month:) LOVE the cherries!! I also used my Wizard and Swiss Dot folder to make some polka dots. What could be better than cherries AND polka dots?! MMMMM. I am a happy scrapper now!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Seems like last year at about this time you went on a short cherry kick. They always turn out cute!

Anonymous said...

CUTE,CUTE,CUTE!!!!
what more can I say but I am real happy that I got one too!