Thursday, April 28, 2011

pssst....Heidi



I have really acquired a love for purple....not as drastic as my first love, red, but lovely anyway. In fact, I just painted a wall in MY bathroom a lavender. LOVE IT. I had NO girly pictures to use with this layout from 2009, so I got to skip ahead to 2010:) We learned this technique at girls' weekend called bandana technique. The purple background paper on the left is what I made. The rest was easy. Girly pages always are. sparkles, butterfies, flowers, buttons, ribbon,....and it was all CTMH!! Love the new alphabet, too:)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Where do you get these cute subjects? ;) I wish you were here to inspire me. Can you just do doubles of everything? One for me and one for you??

Katie said...

Well this is a great page! So purple and girly! I love the cutie in the photo too! So squishable!