Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sa-weet

These were for all the kids on Easter. I had some batter left from the cake below, so I whipped these up.

I finally found a use for these flowers that I made a few months ago:) Scott liked the jelly beans better, though:)








I finally got back into makin' cakes. I have been without a house, kitchen, time, etc for the last 2 years. Whew. It felt great to get back into it. I am especially lovin' my tip that lets me add filling to my cupcakes. I tried some new flavors, learned some new secrets:), and met the worst cupcake pan ever invented!!! These were for a gal at work. They were orange flavored with marmalade in the middle. scrum scrum

2 comments:

Katie said...

Well if that doesn't beat all! whoda thunk marmalade! Yummers:) What a great job you did on those treats Karen!

Heidi said...

Once I bought the tip for filling cupcakes, I wondered why I ever ate cupcakes WITHOUT the filling! I made a swiss meringue buttercream with nutella in it and filled them. These look divine! Glad you're back on it, Karen :)