Saturday, June 25, 2011

Finally...












I have had a WONDERFUL day so far!! I am tackling projects that I have had on my mind for FOREVER!! YEAH. I hope Tom keeps the boys gone for just a few more hours:) I gotta get this out of my system. I love the picture boards that I made with the help of my Dad and his router:) Years and years ago, when there was actually a store called Provo Craft, I bought a bag full of these knobs, just to hold onto for the perfect project. I painted them and cut out some vinyl with my cricut to go on top. LOVE IT! Then, I just bought some cheapo pine frames at Joanns and painted\distressed them. Ribbon was also dirt cheap at COD Wholesale.com. It was 50 yards for $5!!!

This is the view from my bed, so I can see my buddies every night:) I have another board on the other side of the window to balance it out. Just need to get my lil' plugs into the screw holes and it is FINISHED!

No comments: