Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Birthday Theme

Katie Lou made this one...love the button cluster:) The speckles added a just-right-touch.


Chris made this beautimous card with gorgeous cardstock. I don't know if you can see it on the monitor, but it is a deep, sparkly black. Very classy.



This was mine. I had fun making it a lil' more boyish. The airplane's banner is continued on the inside...I even busted out my pearl paint for the clouds.


Patti made this card from a Martha Stewart set.... She made that ribbon lay so smoothly! I gotta find out her secret:) Fun colors.



Ladies, I loved having you over last Friday! We all made Birthday themed cards for our exchange. All turned out so different, so it was fun. After only 2 hours of talking and getting caught up, we made a 2 page layout with a template from Imagine. Our next exchange will be a layout using sewing.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Lovin' the texture on your clouds, Karen!!

Heidi said...

Lovin' the texture on your clouds, Karen!!

Katie said...

Heidi: you can join us anytime!