Thursday, July 7, 2011

Copicable is a WORD








Ya know? I just can't seem to get a break. I have scrapped more scout and baseball pages in my life than I care to talk about. Don't get me wrong. I love my buddies and enjoy what they do, BUT, can I get a flower or froofy here and there once in a while. This is where you come in, Heidi:)


I love this paper set from CTMH. It was perfect for the occasion. The Copicable alphabet is also CTMH. LOVE IT. I love blending the colors. I find myself looking around for more copicable stamps:0 Here's a cute site: https://www.thereshegoesclearstamps.com/store/ I may have to get a few of these!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

So glad I can help in some small way :) I think mothers do live vicariously through their little girls - all the pink polka dots and tutus. We just WISH we could still pull it off ourselves ;)

Katie said...

Yes Heidi, I could see you in a polka doted tutu! Even I would scrap that photo.

Just remember, copicable is pronounced co-pick-able.
Love these things!