Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Big Time



Winter-like weather has set in around here. Grey, windy, rainy, bleh. It was High time to use some of my new Stampin' Up paper and stamps. I love the bright, cheerful, clean colors!!!! Things are trending toward dark, dank, swipey, dirty lookin'...it was all over at convention. I didn't buy a single piece of paper this year. This paper is so fresh and nice. Love it! It took my four tries to get the layout right, but here it is:)....I need to start making more of these to keep in my stash for those times when I get an inklin' to send a card and don't have time to make one. I saw a quote from Ralph Waldo E. that was about...it's never to early to do a good deed because you never know how early too late will come....somethin' like that. I need to follow my gut instinct a little more and get one it!

1 comment:

Katie-Lou said...

loove the brightness of this card karen!