Monday, November 7, 2011

Game ON

Usin' up some pewter lookin' drops that have been hiding in my stash for too long:)



Love these memories of Unca' Tom and my boys sharing their love of sports.




Nope. I'm not tires of banners AT ALL!!!






I am so close to finishin' up 09, I can almost smell it:)!! Baby steps.... The yuck-o weather outside sure gives me more time to do this. I also need to clean up my space so I can bring home some new goodies this weekend. It's the annual convention in Bellevue...one of my favorite days that I get to myself. They are very rare, so I soak it up when I can:) I will stay focused this year and ONLY get BOY stuff. I have so many girly froofy cutsie things that I can't use in my books,
SO...hopefully there'll be some great masculine lines out there this year. (sorry I grabbed the wrong lens for this:) depth of field is screwy)

1 comment:

Katie-Lou said...

Very nice Karen! I can't wait to spend some time picking thru all the fun stuff out there! I will dream and you can buy:)

These pages are great! I cant wait to see what is out there for fun this year.