Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bagpipe Birthday


For my DH's birthday two years ago, we had a friend come over to play his bagpipes as a surprise for Tom. He loves the Scottish culture and bagpipe music. So, it was an incredible surprise for him. The kids were amazed at the technique, too. For this page I had to use CTMH's Holiday red, which I usually don't like. BUT, the colors of the shirts in the pictures wouldn't let me use any other red....I used CTMH's Delightful Alphabet, Birthday Bash, and July Word Puzzle stamp sets. I also used some hemp and waxy flax to tie the tag on. Other colors were Outdoor Denim, Desert Sand, and Colonial White.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, this is stinkin' cute! great balance, use of background stamps to incorperate, and just wonderful techniques. Way to go!