Friday, July 11, 2008

Cherries...finally!


I have been looking for a cherry stamp for a long time. I was looking through some older stamp sets and found one that I already had!! It is in the CTMH's Random Thoughts set. It also had a cute lady bug and vase of flowers that I played with...but the cherries are still my favorites!! This color scheme was on a card I was admiring...Barn Red, Heavenly Blue, Garden Green, White Daisy, and Black. This card had a ton of layering and matting...It sure makes a difference. The lovely ribbon is from my dear friend Katie....THANKS!!! It has been sitting on my desk for months, so it was happy to finally find a home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Grief Karen!!!! Now this really puts me to shame! These cards are TERIFFIC! The shading is perfect. Wowwee Zowwee. I can hardly wait to see what you do with the next thing I leave on the desk!!:)

Anonymous said...

Karen! I love these. All the layering makes a HUGE difference, but you still managed to keep it simple. Now are these scratch n sniff?;) I'm so glad I can see what you're doing now. Keep posting!