Saturday, December 26, 2009

I fell in love







I sure did! I went to the local scrap store (normally I can avoid it for months at a time). I was only picking up some puffy squares and I stumbled on this BEEEEAutiful paper. I LOVE this paper. Did I mention that I kinda like this paper. I was so excited to use it. But when? I have all boys. Then, it happened! I was flipping through my pile of pictures that needed scrappin' and I saw my birthday pictures from last year that Dallin took. We were having dinner in our red dining room...PERFECT!! Aaaah. I feel much better now:) Ooh, and I even sprayed the red flowers with some of my Tattered Angels glimmer mist. LOVE IT! Now I can continue on with my usual masculine pages.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Every time I see your posts, I think I need to scrapbook more with ACTUAL paper! Great layouts! My sister once had a turtle who ran away (post above)... maybe that's what happened to him?