Saturday, December 26, 2009

Wendy, this one's for you




This pages cracks me up. One morning, Tom came home and told us that there was something in the front yard. So, we went out to see...A TURTLE. Uh, okay. Not something that you would expect in our area. It was pretty large and had a very sharp "beak." Our dog, Sam, got a little too close and that thing hooked his nose in a split second. Poor Sam. He was beside himself. So, we put on some welding gloves because the thing had CLAWS like an aligator...and a long tail??!! Anyway, the turtle made its way around the neighborhood for the next few weeks. When I saw these pictures, I pulled out my CTMH "Lazy Days of Summer" paper because I knew it came with turtle stickers. I even got to use some Thickers...don't you just love saying that word:) HEE HEE.

No comments: