Saturday, September 3, 2011

oh, just a blank

A gal at work asked me to make a Transformer cake. Um. Nope. Not gunna do it. I am an organizer, not a sculptor. I organize the frosting and decorations to look good and that is it. ...unless it is gumpaste flowers:) So, I suggested Albertsons and she glared at me! Tee hee. I guess I am a step up from the local grocery store:) So, then I thought of those online companies that will send you an edible overlay of anything you can think of. Ta da! They even personalized it for her. Pretty cool. Here's the "organized" blank:
Michael's sells Duff cake goods and he makes a silver spray paint...pretty cool. it is very shimmery, but you can't tell from my hasty pics.







2 comments:

Katie said...

Well I am thinking she's pretty stinkin lucky to get ANY of your HOMEMADE YUMMY Cake! Good thinkin here Karen!

Heidi said...

How'd transportation go?? And where are you getting all those cute li'l candies? The red ones here and the yellow ones on Tom's b-day cake. And why on earth do you have to live so far away when my girls need cute cakes and craftin'?!