Monday, August 15, 2011

The DOOR







When we first drove up to this house...I immediately started redo-ing it in my head. I knew what it would eventually look like. We have been here for 15 months and we're just now starting to get the outside looking a little more like that little picture I have in my head. This was the first finished thing outside! MY DOOR! I came home late one night from work to see the red door. I was so happy:) After inspecting it to see if Tommy did a nice job (ladies, I know you know what I mean:)), I smiled and smiled and smiled. Perma grin for days. I still smile when I drive up and get to see that door:) the light adds just the right touch. I'm in love...with a doorway!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Beautimous! Amazing what a front door change will do, huh? Tony put our new door up while I was in CO with the girls. It had been in the garage for over a year. It looked like a different house! Great choice, Karen :)