Monday, January 16, 2012

Great Memories










When we were "homeless" for a year, I felt a need to get out and explore...to get the boys away from the everyday stresses. We visited parks, went to new eateries, and found places that we had never been. This was a BEAUTIFUL day March of 2010. It was such a perfect day, we decided to walk across the new Tacoma Narrows bridge. It was spontaneous (as usual. It's better that way). Then we found this nummy little cafe in downtown Gig Harbor to have lunch and round off the day PERFECTLY! Aaah. What a great memory (except for the part when one of my lovely children spilled their entire glass of water on my lap).

1 comment:

Katie-Lou said...

Nice layout! I am glad to see a samll but sweet picture of you in there. Thank you for that!

I hated that you were homeless, I am glad that it all worked out :)