Monday, August 15, 2011

Chocolate Blues










I have had this paper packet for YEARS...it was high time to get it out and use it up. These pics were from a VERY awkward photo shoot Tom's family did. The chick had us posin' at a cemetery!!! There are headstones and markers in the pictures that she attempted to smudge out with photo shop. Needless to say, there were only a few acceptable pictures out of HUNDREDS! I did some embossing. It has been too long. I forget how much I love embossing with white on a dark color. I also combined my silver powder with some orange to get the rusty key. Pretty fun. MY squooshies already look so much older. This is why I scrapbook. I want to preserve every little smile and gooniness that these boys give me!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Love this paper packet. I pre-made several pages with it and need to fill them with photos. Looks like you two got quite a bit done!