Thursday, August 4, 2011

Soopah-stah




Lauren Meader is just that! I absolutely love what she does and what she shares. She used to design for Papertrey Inc, but has her own company now. Her templates are so easy and fun. You just download them, print them right on your cardstock that you'll be using, and WHAMO! Cuteness. This clutch took me about 10 minutes...seriously! This is what we'll be making Friday at our lil' get-together. Heidi, this is the template I mailed with you package. FUN. It's a nice size, too. Katie is gunna make cards\envelopes to give to her realtor if she finds her a house...I mean, WHEN she finds her a house to buy:) LOVE Papertrey cardstock. If you haven't checked it out, you should. Totally affordable and very luxurious:)...if paper can be luxurious. It is thick and sturdy and very rich in color. They do a nice job. See ya FRIDAY!!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

It's Saturday! Don't we know someone with frequent flier miles?! Can't we get you out here and have a week of craft mania?!?!

Heidi said...

Love these li'l cuties, by the way. I'm with you on Lauren Meader!

Katie said...

Oh Heidi, I think YOU and the GIRLS should come this way!!! I am sure that we could entertain you ALL! Please try to visit!!

Oh and Karen, very nice pics! And a real fun project! Thanks!