Sunday, August 24, 2008

Family Picture 05


I don't like scrappin' large pictures. I find it much easier to do several small ones. BUT, this will make the front page of my 05 album, so it needs to be big:) I am surprised at the colors I ended up using. It turned out more playful, which fits my family better anyway. I used CTMH's Heavenly Blue, Sunflower, Barn Red, and Dutch Blue for this layout. I also used my cricut to play a little. I love the word "family!" Then I added our name in the Homestead Alphabet and date in the Sans alphabet stamps from CTMH. A few brads and TADA!! All done. Never mind the little coloring of yellow done by some sweet, talented, wonderful child across my picture!!!! Ah, well. I'll laugh about it someday:) Whattayado?

2 comments:

AmandaS said...

Please tell me that you are just starting your 2005 family album????? I hope so, otherwise I will feel awfully guilty. I am sooo behind. None of my kids even have baby books yet! Yikes, I need to get going.

So glad you found us! It is nice to keep in touch!

karenjbriggs said...

Oh, Amanda. If it helps you to think I am in 05, then that is where I am:) I am still not caught up by any means. I keep finding things from previous years and have insert them. I had a crazy roomy my second year at BYU that got me hooked and I have been pretty diligent since then. We also have some great ladies here that rent our church's big lodge for a weekend twice a year...pure scrappin bliss:)