Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lost Teefers


This page was made with my new finds from my adventure with Katie a week ago. She "drug" me to some scrapbook stores on the other side of the sound that I never would have found otherwise. It was so fun and I found so many things to try. My goal was to find boy stuff. I didn't do very well at that. This was pretty close though. These were American Craft papers that I matched with CTMH's Olive and Crystal Blue cardstocks. Then, I topped it off with my gift of Making Memories ribbon. I LOVE RIBBON!! I need to pace myself with that stuff. Aaaahhh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I like the power I have...I am just glad to have friends who get out there and Use to things they find (he he he) great use of color and I love the way you tone it down to incorporate the boys in your life. Great Job Karen! Let me know when we get to to that again!!!

Garner Family said...

If you look at the older posts on my blog (the Diamondbacks game) there is a pic of her. I love all the pages you are doing! I need to start or at least keep up with the scrapbooking! Miss you much.