Saturday, August 9, 2008

Oh, those silly Boys


I just love this picture because it shows my boys vastly different personalities. Dallin, in the back, is so cautious and careful. Michael thinks everything is "pleasant" and smiles 99% of his life. Then, there is Scotty. He just attacks life full force. He has more fun and gets more excited than anyone I know:) I love the silver embossing on the Outdoor Denim CS stars. I also used Holiday Red again. I think I am officially over my dislike for that color. I used CTMH's July Word Puzzle and the Lucky Stars stamp sets. Yes, this is still 2006, but I am moving right along. I hope to get to 2007 pictures by October for our scrap weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, that is SUCH a perfect capture of your boys! Great use of colors and CTMH product. Clean and crisp just the way it should be:)

Linda Melville Block said...

Hey Karen. Your boys are soooo grown up!! How are things in WA? And the ward? Fill me in, girl!!
Linda Melville Block