Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mmmm...Strawberries and Polka Dots

Oooh, I love strawberries!! Putting them with polka dots from CTMH's Spot On Backgrounds polka dots was almost too much:) I made a bunch of these cuties to go with people's orders when they come in. "Thank you Berry much!" I used CTMH's White Daisy and Holiday Red Cardstock and Papertrey Inc's Garden stamp set. Fun Fun! Now I am off to attempt a project worthy of submitting to corp. Our unit is going to do this as a team this next month. Whew, we'll see what I can come up with:0 I am excited to see what everyone creates.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute background!

Blackberry Bratt said...

Yikes! I just erased my last comment. Anyhow...love your cards! You have always had THE EYE for DESIGN!

Garner Family said...

The cards are so cute. I wish I could be just as creative. Things are wonderful! I'm so glad we are in touch again it has been way too long!

4 -Boys- and 1 -Girl- said...

Hey its Amber Hibbitts (Dozier) now I thought this was you:) How are u? We are good I have three amazing boys and married my highschool sweetheart. Glad to see your ok!!

Anonymous said...

Oh SO CUTE! I can't wait to see if I get one in the mail!!!(hint hint hint:)
You are so talented! You inspire me to spend money now, and create when I can. Thanks Karen!!!