Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mini Golfing and a cool Palm tree




What a fun layout! I get so much more done when I use CTMH's layout books. This one was from Imagine. I spent two days adding lil' things here and there to this one. I used the "Good Times" paper pack with Sweet Leaf, Twilight, and Chocolate cardstock. This mini golf place was inside a building...in the basement. It was soooo cool, but really dark so the pictures were dark. In one of them, there is a palm tree. I added that guy at the end and it was kinda fun:) I also got brave a whipped out my chipboard alphabets and put together that GOLF using sweet leaf ink and Spot On Backgrounds on top. Whew. I got through that okay. I like how we are offering each letter group separately because I can just order the ones I use more of without having to order the whole alphabet again. Fun fun

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooo, there's a golf course like that in Lynden... but it smells VERY dank :)

You do so good with the "manly" layouts... I'm always leaning toward the PINK! :)